As part of our aim to promote language and culture in our school, the Modern Languages Department is organising a trip to Madrid for Years 7-9 and we would like to know how many pupils would be interested in reserving a place.
- The trip will take place: 14/02/2020 (Fri) – 17/02/2020 (Mon)
- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Price per paying person: Initially £500 based on 30 passengers on a half board basis.
- Transport: Flight – From Birmingham to Madrid (up to date UK passport will be required)
The trip will include:
- 2 x Airport Transfer in Madrid
- 3 Hour Guided Walking Tour of Madrid
- Self Guided Visit to Bernabeu Stadium
- Guided Visit to Las Ventas Bullring
- Visit to Prado Museum
An initial £120 deposit will be required by 21st of May 2019 to be paid through Wisepay. If you wish for your son/daughter to attend the trip please fill the slip below and return to Mrs Lopez in Room 3 by 21st of May, allocations to the trip will be on a first come first serve basis.
Should you require any more details do not hesitate to contact the school Mrs López on firstname.lastname@example.org